Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help, my iTunes dissapeared and can't be reinstalled

Please help,.... there was a message "Apple upgrade" on my computer, and while it was upgrading, I opened the iTune and try to create a playlist from the mpg player, it was working, but when I closed playlist and try to click the iTunes it said the file is corrupted and have to reinstalled. I try several times to download to reinstall but it always said that the iTunes set up(3) exe is not a valid Win32. I check the Support and a suggestion to uninstalled iTunes to be able to reinstalled. I followed that instruction, but it failed, and the complete message is as follows: C:\Documents and Settings\Admionistrator\Local Settings\Temporary Inernet Files\Content.IES\9N298QSE\iTunesSetup(3).exe is not a valid Win32". I am using window XP. I tried to connect my iPad II, but it doesn't work.

Please let me know how I can get the iTunes again.Thank you.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 12:51 PM

I try several times to download to reinstall but it always said that the iTunes set up(3) exe is not a valid Win32. I check the Support and a suggestion to uninstalled iTunes to be able to reinstalled. I followed that instruction, but it failed, and the complete message is as follows: C:\Documents and Settings\Admionistrator\Local Settings\Temporary Inernet Files\Content.IES\9N298QSE\iTunesSetup(3).exe is not a valid Win32".

Let's try the following document with that one:

iTunes: Windows reports that "iTunesSetup.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2012 12:51 PM in response to wisecor

I try several times to download to reinstall but it always said that the iTunes set up(3) exe is not a valid Win32. I check the Support and a suggestion to uninstalled iTunes to be able to reinstalled. I followed that instruction, but it failed, and the complete message is as follows: C:\Documents and Settings\Admionistrator\Local Settings\Temporary Inernet Files\Content.IES\9N298QSE\iTunesSetup(3).exe is not a valid Win32".

Let's try the following document with that one:

iTunes: Windows reports that "iTunesSetup.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

Please help, my iTunes dissapeared and can't be reinstalled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.