Skip navigation

Dragging epubs into library - no more blue?

68 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 8:31 AM by Steve Taylor1 RSS
ralphiedee Level 2 Level 2 (335 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 10, 2012 5:59 AM

The new ITunes update takes a lot of getting used to. I do a lot of epubs and always remember dragging epubs into the IT library and having the area illuminate blue, is this feature gone? As I do not see this happening which leads me to believe there is another way of doing this?

anyone?

R

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Mac Pro 8 Core
  • Steve Taylor1 Level 5 Level 5 (4,660 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 10, 2012 8:31 AM (in response to ralphiedee)

If you drag the epub over the new itunes window say showing music, on my machine  a blue edge appears around the section. Let go of the epub and it will import. To see it you need to select Books from the topo left and the subheading of books these are ebooks so I suppose Apple could have been more explicit. You should see your new ebook in that section

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.