Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i update my iPad 4.3.3 to iOS 5 or later. I want to set up icloud but couldn't find it. Tried updating over the air, I can't find software update in settings.

How can I update iPad version 4.3.3 to iOS 5 or later. I want to set up icloud on my iPad, but could not find the application. I tried to update the software but could not find the software update on my settings.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 5:45 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Connect it to iTunes with a USB cable and update it from the iTunes application.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2012 5:45 AM in response to Okwudili

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Connect it to iTunes with a USB cable and update it from the iTunes application.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

If you want people to contact you, enable others to see your email address in your profile.

How can i update my iPad 4.3.3 to iOS 5 or later. I want to set up icloud but couldn't find it. Tried updating over the air, I can't find software update in settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.