Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod touch 5th generation bluetooth problems

I have the beats wireless by Dr. Dre and they worked perfectly fine with my 1st gen iPod touch.

Now with the new 5th gen iPod touch the connection is constantly lost. When playing music at the end and the beginning of the song it skips. I went into an applestore and all they could do was exchange the iPod touch since I had already tried all the troubleshooting possible.

Has anyone had this issue? If so, did you resolve it or are you still having the issue?

I hope a fix comes soon this is very frustrating.

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 6:53 AM

4 replies

Dec 27, 2012 4:45 AM in response to alexan215

I am having this issue with my iPod that's only just a month old. I think this happens because of when you cover the black panel on the back of the iPod then the signal cannot be sent and received. This also affects wifi signal levels. I think I am going to take mine to apple and complain. They've already had this problem if you search iPhone 4 antenna problems

iPod touch 5th generation bluetooth problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.