Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone having issues with the installing the latest Motion update?

When I try to install the latest update for Motion 5 in the App Store, I get a message saying there was an error installing the update and to try again from the purchases page. When I try to update from the purchases page, I get the exact same error message. Any thoughts on what could be causing this error would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 10:21 AM

4 replies

Dec 11, 2012 8:18 AM in response to danielfromsterling

The problem for me is now solved. I did the disk utility repairing permissions and it didn't make any difference. So what I did was to move the motion 5 application file to a separate disk and then I rejected the disk to make sure that it wouldn't be seen.

I then went to the application store once more and I was able to click on the install button in the purchases section of the app. All good now and I am using the latest version of Motion 5

Anyone having issues with the installing the latest Motion update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.