Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues with Iphone 4S calendar going public and won't delete

Trying to sync my iphone calendar to my DH's is driving me effing crazy!!!

Here are the issues:

-I have 5 calendars to share, all shared with DH fine except the one that I have created for the kids schedule has decided to go public and no matter how many times I change it to private it keeps going back to public

-New calendars appeared on their own, I try to delete them but they keep coming back.

-An event I created, I deleted but it keeps coming back as well.

-A calendar I created to "test" I want to delete but I can not, it keeps coming back.

I am pretty new to Iphone but have had an Ipod touch for 3 years. Why does it ask me if I am sure I want to delete the event/calendar when it knows it is not going to delete it. I have turned off icloud and put it back on, I have backed up to icloud, I have tried to make the changes from the phone and from icloud, what gives?? Do I need to dump the calendar all together? I was so happy at the thought of DH and I being able to sync but the problems here are too annoying for me to want to use this calendar. I hope someone here can help me resolve these issues. Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1, Using Icloud on a PC

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 12:45 PM

There are no replies.

Having issues with Iphone 4S calendar going public and won't delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.