Currently Being ModeratedDec 11, 2012 7:19 AM (in response to ElleSkellington)
- Make sue all accessibility features are turned off; See:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 11, 2012 10:43 AM (in response to lllaass)
Tryed Everything but the Genius bar thing. Any other things I can try? I would rather not have to go like three hours out of my way to fix this problem if it can be done over the internet
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points