Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11 for Windows - White Font Unreadable on In the Store View from Music Library

I have iTunes 11 for Windows running on a Windows 7 machine and found that in the Music Library, Album view selected, Albums with songs listed in a white font make the In the Store tab unreadable. Two examples are below:

This is an example where the font for the artist is white and how it translates to the "In the Store" tab to the right. You can hardly see the headings and the song names. The prices are not visible at all.

User uploaded file

This is an example where there is a dark font that shows up fine. In this example, you can see the headings, song tiles and prices clearly.

User uploaded file

I have reinstalled iTunes without effect and figure this is a programming issue that needs to be addressed, unless I am the only one experiencing this. Anyone else having this issue???

{Frustrated}

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 7:15 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 11 for Windows - White Font Unreadable on In the Store View from Music Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.