Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No option of "Add to Wish List" in the dropdown arrow. What should I do?

I normally add songs to my Wish List by clicking the arrow next to "Buy" on a song, and pressing "Add to Wish List". However, that option isn't available now. The only options I get are "Gift this Song", "Tell A Friend", "Copy Link", "Other Versions", "Share on Facebook" and "Share on Twitter".

I used the Wish List button just a few days ago so I'm fairly sure it should be there.

What can I do to get it back, and if I can't, what is another way I can add songs to my wishlist?

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 10:29 PM

22 replies

Dec 11, 2012 12:42 AM in response to HappyGoLucky15

In the itunes store on the home page there is a link under quick links to say create a wish list. Also when I select an album I have not tried other media types then if I click on the down arrow to the right hand side I see the following options

Gift This Album

Add to Wish List

Tell A friend

Copy Link

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Do other people not see this

Dec 11, 2012 3:52 PM in response to HappyGoLucky15

Ugh, I'm having the same problem! Created an account here just so I could post.

I added and purchased a bunch of music via my Wish List a week or two ago, and added an album in the last week. Just went to try and add more, but the "Add to Wish List" option is gone. I can still access the Wish List through the "My Wish List" link at the bottom of the store under "Manage," but can't add anything to the list. So frustrating! Why would they remove this option? Especially around Christmas?

So the only way to purchase songs and albums now is individually, through the "Buy" option, with each song or album appearing as a separate transaction? Because that is ridiculous! The "Wish List" basically functioned as a shopping cart. Is there no similar replacement?

I'm using iTunes 9.2.1 (5) on an older Mac Mini running OS 10.4.11. But like I said, the Wish List function was working fine a week or so ago. I just want to be able to use it again! Not sure I'll buy anything else from iTunes if from now on I have to buy each song or album individually. What a pain.

Anyhow, thanks in advance for any tips on fixing this. And thanks to the person who submitted feedback to Apple that links back to this thread.

No option of "Add to Wish List" in the dropdown arrow. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.