Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
The IPod connected before [Like I said] My IPod sees the Network, I tap on it, and then it asks for the Passcode, I enter it correctly, and then it just keeps loading, and doesn't come up in the Top bar of the IPod, but I still have full bars. I have Reset it and also Reset my Network settings [Like I also said] andnothing really works..