Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

[10.8.2] Cannot use keyboard shortcut in several apps because it changed into Vietnamese version

Hello everybody!

I am living in Vietnam and using a Macbook air 11.6" late 2012. When I bought this mac, it run Lion 10.7 and worked well, but after upgraded to Mountain Lion 10.8.2, system auto changed my settings into Vietnamese (that's great) but some apps which have Vietnamese version (Evernote, Google Chrome, Google Earth) didn't support keyboard shortcut anymore, nothing! I am a huge fan of Keyboard shortcup so I want to bring it back (change system into other language or other solutions). Can anyone help me to solve this problem please!

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 10:33 AM

You can change the system language by must moving English to the top of the list in system preferences/language & text/language and restarting.

2 replies

[10.8.2] Cannot use keyboard shortcut in several apps because it changed into Vietnamese version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.