Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see ipod on the itunes library page anymore. how do i transfer musci from my library to my ipod?

I can't see ipod on the itunes library page anymore. how do i transfer music from the hard drive to my ipod now?

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 9:20 AM

Click on the button for the iPod on the iTunes header bar, e.g.:

User uploaded file

or go to the View menu and select "Show Sidebar" after which iTunes 11 will look much as earlier versions did. From there the process is exactly the same.

Regards.

8 replies

Jun 8, 2014 5:34 AM in response to Pilateball

I can't do this. I can get the ipod list but then I lose the library - can't back there. I used to see the ipod icon in the sidebar and just copy recently purchased songs onto my ipod. It's just ridiculous now. I want to be able to see my library and the ipod icon (and open out the list of songs on there) as I could before!! Any help gratefully appreciated!

I can't see ipod on the itunes library page anymore. how do i transfer musci from my library to my ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.