Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Interactive image: "wrong" touch behaviour in full screen

Hi all,

working with the actual updates of iBooks Author (2.0 (327)) and iBooks (3.0.2) on a Retina iPad 3 I have trouble with interactive image in fullscreen:

till the last version, iBooks showed the same touch behaviour in normal and fullscreen: touch on button to zoom in and show description, touch on other space zoomed back to whole image. This worked identically in normal view and fullscreen.

Now in the actual versions the touch behaviour is the same in normal view, but in fullscreen the second touch (go back to whole image) is not accepted from the ohter space, but only from exactly button, which was touched before.

This brings me in trouble, because I had to zoom deep in the image to show the details and the needed button is not available in the zoomed fullscreen view.

Re-aranging the buttons would be one idea, but will not work in this case for the normal view, because they would interfer with the image. Less zoom is another idea, but the client loves the big zoom, wich worked pretty fine before.

My question is: can I reactivate the former touch behaviour (formatting a plist or such things)?

I know, a downgrade to the previous iBAuthor-/iBooks-versions is not possible.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions.

Rene

iBook, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 9:11 AM

There are no replies.

Interactive image: "wrong" touch behaviour in full screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.