Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help

Hello, please help to solve a problem with my iphone5!

I live in Russia, in bought the phone on for full price. I bought a SIM-card MTS, will scale network and phone suddenly asks activation Sprint!

Seller is not warned that the phone will not work in Russia!

Wrote in Sprint, they wrote that will help to to set up my iphone5 in the Apple.com

What to do? Shall I lost the my money 700 $ + Tax 57.74?

I hope for your help, Zoe.

my mail : svr0039@gmail.com

iPhone 5

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 12:45 PM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2012 8:07 AM in response to severdim77

severdim77 wrote:

How can I sell it in the US. If I live in Russia.

Good point...most likely not much demand for an iPhone 5, in Russia, that will only activate on Sprint's network in the US. You really don't have any good options...the best being to return it for a refund. Perhaps you'll find a "hacker", in Russia, that will want it.

Good luck.

Dec 13, 2012 2:53 PM in response to wjosten

I called the U.S. operator Sprint and they told me that it is necessary to contact the company apple

to customize your phone!

I write an email support@apple.com but no one answered: (

I called the operator Sprint they say that I have no account at Sprint and I am not their client and the they can not help me, write to apple

just me, no one answers (

please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.