Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck in endless "review apple ID" loop.

Store accepts Apple ID then ask to "review". The two review screens looping are:

1. Confirm Apple ID e-mail account, password and security question. All blanks are pre-filled in with originally supplied info but when I press CONTINUE the screen reports that a proper e-mail address is required. I have re-entered the correct e-mail over and over and always receive teh same error.

2. Second screen ask for billing address and when I press continue it simply reflreshes to the same billing address screen.

I am unable to use Software Update, Mac App store, or iTunes until this "Apple ID review" is completed.

All assistance appreciated.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 7:39 PM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2012 10:14 AM in response to HACKINT0SH

On the phone with Apple Care for over an hour today and so far no solution. In the end because it is related to the iTunes store Apple Care has passed the buck. I've been relegated to ExpressLane web support. Brand new computer that can not use iTunes, MacApp Store, or software update... or sync devices via iCloud.

How is this acceptable Apple?

Stuck in endless "review apple ID" loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.