Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted apps not removed from iDevices

I have 5 devices being sync'd with iTunes (11.0 on Mac) in my household. I recently went through the enormous list of apps with my family and deleted all the ones no longer being used. As each device is then plugged in to sync, I get the expected "Do you want to transfer..." dialog box (below) , which explains that if I don't transfer the items, they'll be removed from the device. This is what I WANT to happen, so I click "Don't Transfer". However, the apps are not removed. If I don't want the apps back, I have to click "Don't Transfer" each time I connect the devices. The only way to get rid of them is to manually delete them from each device (a very tedious task indeed.) Is there any way to get iTunes to do what it says it's going to do? I have 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and 1 iPod Touch. The experience is the same for all of them.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

Deleted apps not removed from iDevices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.