Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Canon MP Navigator scanner software no longer detects multiple photos on the platen - help!

My Canon MP Navigator scanner software no longer detects multiple photos on the platen - help! I have scanned thousands of old photos over the last few months without problem. I scanned several full pages from photo albums right before this problem began. I wonder if there is some sort of memory which is not being cleared. I have researched everything I can findto no avail. Any ideas?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Canon MX882 All-in-one printer/scan

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:24 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2012 4:52 PM in response to MicheleColorado

I'm not familiar with this software, but if your scanner is supported, you can achieve this task via Preview.app.

Printer and scanner software available for download

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669#gestetner

I believe your model would fall under the MX880 series, and if that's correct, you'll be all set once you learn Preview's way of scanning.

Best of luck!

My Canon MP Navigator scanner software no longer detects multiple photos on the platen - help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.