Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering games from old iPad to new iPad?

Hello.

I'm thinking about buying a new iPad to a relative, and I was just thinking: Is it possible to transfer games from my relatives

old iPad to the new one? I've tried this several times when I've gotten a new Apple product, but I guess I seem to do it wrong

or maby it just doesn't work. It works well copying the games to iTunes from a Apple product, but when I transfer them over to

the new Apple product the games do get transfered, but they are not on the same "stage" or "level" as they are on the old one.

It'd be kind of frustrating for my relative not being able to continue where he was on some of his games on his new iPad, since

on some of them he has gotten very far on and he's been working a long time to get there and I think it'd be frustrating for him.

So I'm just wondering, is it possible to transfer games from one Apple product to another without having to start from scratch

on the games on the new product?

And also if this is possible, is there any tutorials out there you could recommend that would help me with this?

- Thank you!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 9:40 AM

There are no replies.

Transfering games from old iPad to new iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.