Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending photos as attachments from iPhone 5

HELP!

When I try to send a photo from my iPhone 5 its always embedded in the message. I want them to go as an attachment.

I'd also like to send more than 1 picture at a time and would like to know how to do that also

Thanks in advance

iPhone 5

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 10:28 AM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2012 11:06 AM in response to lukefromsudbury

Unfortunately images always send within the text on iMessage however you can send a link to the photos when you create a Photostream Album.

To send more than one photo go to camera roll, Press edit, Select all the phots you want to send, press share and press message.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

But if you mean email then on iphones it does send as an attachment but just shows the picture in the message and follow the same steps to send as an email but press email instead of Message.

Sending photos as attachments from iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.