Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A Little O.T.

This insn't about GB but still about music. I though here might be the place to my ansewer or answers , mainly because I've got great anwsers here about my GB questions .

A lot of time for fun and pratice I'll jam along with songs in my iTunes . I'm on an iMac so my screen for iTunes is easy to see. When I jam with a keyboard or guitar it's easiy and fast to just run up or down the scale to find the proper key. But when I play harmonica it can be a pain. Everytime I want to change keys I have to grab another harp. So that means if I don't hear the key correct when it starts I might have to thru 12 harps.

Anyway to add the key of a song on an iTune without jacking things up ? I've fooled around a little but haven't figured things out.

Thanks & Peace

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 3:06 AM

5 replies

Dec 13, 2012 3:14 PM in response to P.Dreadie

You have to right+click on the header in iTunes list view. This opens a popup menu where you can select which column you want to display. After that you can drag and resize the columns. This is standard OSX behavior.

User uploaded file

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

A Little O.T.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.