Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full HD Display for the 11.6" MacBook Air ?

While here we are not allowed to speculate what Apple products might come next, I am curious enough to wonder what if the 11.6" MacBook Air had a 1920 x 1080 Full HD display instead of the current 1366 x768 display. Would a Full HD resolution make much of a difference on a display as small as 11.6"? I just bought a 11.6" MacBook Air and bascally I am pretty satisfied with the 1366 x 768 display. Playback of HD video is crisp and details are as clear as on an HDTV if the HD content is worthy of the name of HD at all. But I just can't help but wonder if a 1920 x 1080 Full HD would make much of a difference. The latest SONY VAIO 11" notebook has a 1920 x 1080 Full HD display. I haven't looked at one myself yet. But SONY's choice of using a Full HD display naturally makes me wonder how it would compare with the 11.6" MacBook Air.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, 32GB, White

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 7:45 AM

2 replies

Full HD Display for the 11.6" MacBook Air ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.