Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match is not syncing my playlist on iPhone 5

Hello All,

This is really frustrating. If I create a playlist on iphone and it shows immediately in itunes 11, however vice versa does not work. Inface when i turn off itunes match from iphone 5 and turn it back on, even the playlist i created from iphone does not show up. In other words itunes match has swalloed all my playlist and wont give it back to me. Its really frustrating trying to troubleshoot this issue. All the playlist I have in itunes now completely GONE and does not show up in my iphone. Please anyone with any suggestion help me get it back to my iphone.

Thanks

S.

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 8:55 AM

133 replies

Dec 13, 2012 12:36 PM in response to samdawg12

Same here. Spent about an hour trying various solutions to similar problems on other forums before discovering this one, which matches my symptoms exactly. iPad doesn't have this issue, only iPhone 4S.

My iTunes Match renews in two days. This is about the umpteenth disappointment with the service. I almost certainly won't be renewing now.

Jun 12, 2018 5:34 PM in response to samdawg12

Exact same issue, on my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 / iOS 6 !

Very frustrating. I try to delete the itunes_control folder with the help of iexplorer (see other threads) without any success.

iTunes match is not syncing my playlist on iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.