Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 7 - Mid 2010 iMac - Sound Card Question

What sound hardware does the Mid 2010 Imac i3 21.5" have? I'm trying to get drivers for windows 7.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 9:15 AM

12 replies

Dec 13, 2012 11:16 AM in response to JETS115

JETS115 wrote:

What sound hardware does the Mid 2010 Imac i3 21.5" have? I'm trying to get drivers for windows 7.

You asked 2 questions, I answered the second, download the drivers from Boot Camp or install them from the disk that came with your iMac and then you'll know what the hardware is!

So you'll have the answer to both questions, won't you.

Dec 13, 2012 11:28 AM in response to JETS115

JETS115 wrote:

No, I asked one question. Which isn't answered. I didn't ask anything related to drivers. Hence, you answering questions that I didn't ask.

That is a lie

JETS115 wrote:

That's what you asked, note where it says "I'm trying to get drivers for Windows 7"

And now you'll do it without my help, Troll.

Dec 13, 2012 11:39 AM in response to Csound1

I didn't ask "Where can I get sound drivers?". That was a statement. Hence the "I didn't ask anything related to sound drivers."

My question is stated clearly above. You're irrelevant banter is clearly unhelpful.

Anyways, I found a solution on another community site. Clearly apple.com is not the place to get help with a mac, who would have thought.

Windows 7 - Mid 2010 iMac - Sound Card Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.