Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact my calendar administrator? how?

Trying to delete an event in my calendar. the message reads:

Only the calendar administrator and any delegates with permission can make changes to read-only calendars. To make changes to the calendar, contact the calendar administrator.

how do I contact the calendar administrator? This is my personal computer and I am the only one who uses it.

mac book, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 9:53 AM

6 replies

Nov 28, 2016 2:43 AM in response to interco

Apple itself monitors these threads rarely. They tend not to respond here to individual posts.

It is worth making one check. Open Activity Monitor, and locate the line with "Calendar" in it, and check that the owner of the process is the account name you are logged in to your machine with.

If it is not and you can log in to the other account then that is likely to lead to a solution. If you are logged in to the account that owns the process my feeling is that you need Apple themselves on the issue, not a great group of willing folk all of whom have differing levels of skill. Other contributors may have different thoughts for you.

contact my calendar administrator? how?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.