Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal calendar invites not showing up in Outlook calendar with correct time

My wife uses iPhone, iPad, and Mac with iCal. Everything is sync'ed properly with iCloud between her devices. At work, I use Exchange and Outlook. Historically, when she would send me a calendar invite, it would show up in my Outlook inbox and I could properly accept and it would show up properly in my Outlook calendar. Recently though (started maybe 2 months ago) when she sends me a calendar invite and I accept, it shows up on my Outlook calendar an hour earlier than it's supposed to. This seems like an obvious DST or time zone problem, but I can't figure out what is incorrectly set. All my wife's devices, including iCloud.com, are properly set to Pacific Time (UTC-08:00). My work PC also is set to Pacific Time. When I download the .ics from the invite, it shows the correct time zone also.

My sense is that something is inconsistently set with regard to daylight saving setting, but I am at a loss as to where to look (Apple devices, iCloud.com, my work PC?). Any help or suggestions most appreciated!

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 10:24 AM

There are no replies.

iCal calendar invites not showing up in Outlook calendar with correct time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.