Sorry, but in Safari, CMD+P = Print, brings up the printer dialog with scale set to 100%. AFAIK, since there's no Page Setup option, you can try setting a new preset and designate that as the one to use. You'll have to play around with the settings. The settings might be printer specific, but I don't know about that.
Hi, just a note that might help. I notice in baltwo's screen shot of the print dialog, that the Preset titled "Plain paper, best" is selected.
anderdan33316, if you have selected a preset, and that preset was created with the "Scale" set to "150%". I suspect your issue is related to this.
for a possible solution,
1. in Safari, open the Print dialog (by cmd-p, or choosing "Print..." from the File menu, either way works).
2. in the dialog, manually set the Scale to 100%
3. in the "Presets:" pull-down menu, select "Save Current Settings as Preset..."
4. enter a label that is meaningful to you, such as "Standard", "Basic", "Default" - it can be modified later
5. print that page from that dialog, and the customized Preset will be one of your choices until you decide to delete it.
hope this helps,