Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad/ Scottrade Elite

So- I have been trading on Scottrade Elite for a Long time now- but I'm really tired of Dell and other PCs getting "viruses" and crashing--- I'm amazed that they can still sell those things.... I am now now a dedicated Apple fan... however, does ANYONE know if it is possible to get Scottrade Elite to run on my iPad.....??? Help!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 3:05 PM

7 replies

Dec 13, 2012 3:16 PM in response to Phil0124

Hey Phil- thanks for that link. I'm familiar with their mobile app, but the Elite platform is completely different... It has level 2, customizable charting and quite a bit more... I don't think it can run on the iPad, which is a HUGE bummer for me, but I was hopeful that someone a lot smarter than I am with computers, may have a way to make it work....

iPad/ Scottrade Elite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.