Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading cvs or xlsx format calendar meetings

I know there is a way to expheort a calendar in Outlook in CVS or XLXS format. The issue I am having is importing the file (Calendar) into iCloud's Calendar. It works as a hit and miss and I usually get this message: An error occurred while importing or exporting and the import/export was terminate. MAPI error 0X80040107 was reported. I need to be able to upload Calendar because I don't have the availability to synchronize my Calendar at work. I have done it and it work but I always get this message. The solution is to delete the iCloud calendar, wait about 1 hour to refreash and upload it again. Any help or anything I can use to ease up my madness? I really wish Apple had a way to upload a file directly to their iCloud page using a web import.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 6:37 PM

6 replies

Dec 18, 2012 8:56 PM in response to diesel vdub

Below are step by steps to upload an Outlook calendar to iCloud:

1. 1. Using Outlook 2010, click File, select Import
  2. 2. Select EXPORT to a file
  3. 3. Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003 or Comma Seperated Values (Windows)
  4. 4. Select the Calendar to export from (this is the source calendar)
  5. 5. Save the exported file as: Calendar.csv
  6. 6. Export "Appointments" from folder: Calendar
  7. 7. Export and create individual occurrences’ of appointments or tasks that occur between: range_date and range_date
  8. 8. The utility will export your file
  9. 9. Go back to File, Import, and NOW you will IMPORT the same file but now the DESTINATION will be iCloud
  10. 10. Select Import from another program or file
  11. 11. Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003 or Comma Separated Values (Windows)
  12. 12. Browse to the import file and select it
  13. 13. Now, you can only use "Allow duplicates to be created" because the other two selections (Replace duplicates with items imported and Do not import duplicates items) will give you an error. In fact, "do not import duplicate items does not do anything.
  14. 14. Click Next and now Select the iCloud Calendar
  15. 15. Click Next and your calendar will be uploaded to iCloud. This will create duplicates and you will need to delete your calendar constantly.

-------

Note: What I was proposing is to have an import utility directly into iCloud.com calendar's settings.

Uploading cvs or xlsx format calendar meetings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.