I am using iPhoto and Aperture.
How do I:
1) Turn off the auto detect faces option?
2) Is it possible to still detect faces from a sub set of my library - e.g. new photos only?
3) When I add new faces, I get names from my facebook and/or Contacts lists - how do I turn this off?
3. Don't know.
1. Do you mean it's not possible?
2. Thanks - I thought it might be possible in Aperture?
1 - yes
2 - I do not think so but for Aperature questions it is best to ask in the Aperature forum
It means you can't turn off Faces in iPhoto.
You can turn off Faces in Aperture. But if you then open that Library in iPhoto, it will scan for Faces.
Retrieving data ...