Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After hours phone support?, After hours phone support?

I am very new to Apple.

I need after hours phone support. Apple hung up after 8:00 pm to day.

the issue is passwords. There seems to be 2 -3.

I cannot get logged in I tunes.

Is there any online support? from apple or 3 rd party. I thought that I paid for support.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 9:14 PM

5 replies

Dec 15, 2012 9:29 PM in response to Mr. Kern

Try opening iTunes go to store>your account (Usually your email address on the new version) my account on older version click account on the dropdown on your new version 11 if you don't have an account create one (youremail address) and create a password, if you have a account enter your password, if it doesn't work click forgot password. Apple will email you a temporary password with instructions to set a new one. Hope this helps.

Dec 16, 2012 6:21 AM in response to Mr. Kern

There is no after hours support directly from Apple. You'll just have to deals with their support hours. This is a user forum where users like yourself ask and answer questions and get support from the Apple community. It is provided by Apple but Apple is not present. Your MBP comes with a 1 year warranty and that includes 90 phone support during phone support hours. If you purchase the extended AppleCare your warranty is extended for an additional 2 years and the phone support is extended as well. Other than that stop by to the forums here and get support from your fellow Mac users.

After hours phone support?, After hours phone support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.