Skip navigation

How can I use the money in the iTunes account balance which I have already redeemed from an iTunes gift card without entering any credit card information ?

152 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2012 2:44 AM by Norwegian Forest Cat RSS
Norwegian Forest Cat Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 16, 2012 2:44 AM

I just redeemed an iTunes gift card code and then tried to buy a movie. But iTunes keeps asking me to enter the details of a valid credit card. I had been buying apps, music and movies on multiple Apple devices without any credit card information. I just used the iTunes gift cards. But suddenly iTunes just would't allow me to do that any more. I wonder why... How can I keep using the money I have redeemed from iTunes gift cards without entering any credit card information?

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Core i7 2GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB Flash

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.