Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't post review on app store

Anyone else having any issues trying to post a review on the App Store? In particular, I am trying to post a review of Google Maps and my review is there for just a minute after I "send" it but it disappears right after. There are no obsenities in my review. I am just suprised I can't post it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 11:12 PM

11 replies

Dec 30, 2013 9:42 PM in response to amitd

I think the bots are scanning for certain words or the context or theme of a review. If it seems negative or you tend to post only negative reviews, you won't have your review posted.

I also think the app developer has added certain restrictions (tolerances and parameters) on the amount of negative reviews he is ok with being posted, essentially censoring comments.

can't post review on app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.