Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Comments Field in Safari while in FB

Not sure whats going on but while on a FB page in Safari or any other browser for that matter, I have two others built into other apps, but while trying to type a comment in the comment field, the keyboard does'nt pop up from the bottom, but if I go to the persons wall and type a comment in the comment box it works. I have reset the iPad twice and have turned it off completely but it continues to do this.

Any suggestions from the audience.

iPad, iOS 6, WiFi Only

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:59 PM

Wait for Facebook to fix it. Apparently they changed their coding to make their site very incompatible with mobile browsers and all you can do is wait for them to fix it.

There are some third party apps that may/may not work better, you can explore those. I have Facely HD and it seems to work, but YMMV on that one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2012 5:59 PM in response to worksafe

Wait for Facebook to fix it. Apparently they changed their coding to make their site very incompatible with mobile browsers and all you can do is wait for them to fix it.

There are some third party apps that may/may not work better, you can explore those. I have Facely HD and it seems to work, but YMMV on that one.

Comments Field in Safari while in FB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.