Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if your computer run into black screen?

When I was using Yahoo Answer to look for some solutions to my problem, I found there are many people search about computer black screen of death issues like "What causes Black Screen Errors","How to manually fix Black screen Errors" or "How to easily fix Black Screen Errors",etc. As I have an experience of suffering from computer black screen and solve the problem finally after had tried many methods. If the problem occurs to you now, I think my experience is available to you. What cause black screen error? This is an uncertain issue,as it may be caused by hard drive corruption,registry damage,a corrupted program or even virus.Of course different fators consist of the problem is possible,too. But we can distinguish the causes according to the screen shows or by examine the computer. The typical problem is how can we fix black screen on startup. As a matter of fact,we are able to deal with it easily by just three steps. That is what I want to share with you. User uploaded file Step 1. Create a bootable CD/USB You can download a software which can be used to burn a bootable CD/USB from the internet. I'd like to recommend Fix Genius, a very excellent and multifuntional tool. Install the software then insert your CD or USB into the computer. Choose the alternative CD/DVD or USB Flash drive and click "burn" botton to beginl. A bootable CD/USB will be finished whin minutes. Step 2.Boot your computer from CD/USB Press F2 or Delete to enter the BIOS during computer's startup. Then choose CDROM of USB Drive as the first option of Boot Device Priority under the menu of BOOT. Press F10 to save your change and exit. Step3.Easily fix black screen of death with powerful tool. Insert the CD/USB into the computer we created and restart the. Then we will enter into a WinPE system, there we can see a "Fix Genius" icon on the desktop. Double click it and the software will run like the follow picture. Config the options according to your problem and run the program after that. The process would last several minustes before everything is done. This is not the only way to fix Computer black screen error. We can also find many solutions on the Internet or through other approaches. But from my point of view, what I share above is the best way for us to fix black screen error. It is such convenient that no more other means can be better than it. We can easily remove the problem of computer black screen. If you have a better way to fix black screen,please don't forget to let me know. I hope my experience is helpful for you.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:59 PM

There are no replies.

What if your computer run into black screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.