Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore purchased iTunes playlist

In the status bar under Store was a heading titled "Purchased" which listed all my purchased songs listed by date of purchase. Tonight it disappeared. Only a "purchased on iPad" category remains. I found how to create a new smart playlist, but going forward songs will have to be added to it manually I presume. I know I'm used to the "old" way, but this is real, real sketchy.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 8:49 PM

What you want is Purchased which is on the right under ~Quick Links on the Home page of the store. When you click on this you can select, Music, Films, TV Programmes, Apps and Books that you have purchased. Clicking on one should show all your purchases of that Media.

This is true of the UK itunes store, and the US iTunes store

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2012 8:49 PM in response to Cherokee Rose

What you want is Purchased which is on the right under ~Quick Links on the Home page of the store. When you click on this you can select, Music, Films, TV Programmes, Apps and Books that you have purchased. Clicking on one should show all your purchases of that Media.

This is true of the UK itunes store, and the US iTunes store

Dec 17, 2012 6:25 PM in response to Cherokee Rose

Both of these suggestions were helpful. The purchased items can be viewed in the store, a couple of more steps, and I have created a purchased playlist which is frozen in time unless I add the new purchases to it. The iTunes store has started a new purchased list under the iTunes Store desktop since the old one disappeared. It would seem the old list is indeed old and I will not be able to reference with the former ease. Remember, the enemy of good is better.

Restore purchased iTunes playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.