12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 7:16 PM by RodneyMJ1975
RodneyMJ1975 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

hi I want only the buses to go back and forth how do I select them only or certin pics thanks Mac G5 PC here flat screen style

• Klaus1 Level 8 Level 8 (45,360 points)

Sorry, no idea what you are talking about - can you explain?

• RodneyMJ1975 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

at moment I want the buses only and when I have screen server on it shows all. or desk top pics

• Klaus1 Level 8 Level 8 (45,360 points)

Sorry, no idea what you are talking about.

I was saving pics to desk top pics or screen savers I see pics but there wrong way on my Mac cause the way my friends took them on Iphone

also I have two bus pics I want to have screen change them every 5 minutes

I decided to print them off and get rid of them on my screen server or back ground pics it was up side down when people took the pics from my Iphone so I could not rotate them to get on screen well.

how do I deleate off back ground or screen server on mac G5 PC flat screen unit.

• Rambling Joe Level 2 Level 2 (280 points)

Okay, if I understand you correctly, you have some photos that you'd like to use as a desktop background or as a screensaver.  But one or more of the pictures was taken sideways and your need to rotate the picture to use it as a desktop background.

First, to rotate a picture, you'll need to download a photo editing program that has a rotate feature in it.  Try this shareware program:

http://www.lemkesoft.com/xd/public/content/index._cGlkPTM0NA_.html

Select the version for the OS you're using.

Second, using photos as a desktop background or screen saver:

1.  Create a folder on the desktop.  Name the folder.  Add photos to the folder.

2.  Open System Preferences.  Open Desktop and Screensaver Preferences.

3.  Click the "Desktop" button at the top, center of the window.  Click the "+" sign at the bottom of the lefthand column.  Add the folder to the desktop pictures.  Select the photo you want to be your desktop.

4.  Click the "Screensaver" button at the top, center of the window.  Click the "+" sign at the bottom of the lefthand column.  Add the folder to the dscreensaver pictures.  Select the folder you want to be your desktop.

I'm not sure to to get the photos to rotate on a five minute delay.  I think the fade in and out on a set time.

To remove the picture(s) from the desktop or screensaver, highlight the picture or folder, then click the "-" button next to the "+" button.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

OK I chose graphic 7 hope this works now my other issue is I cant see my programs in full on desk top how do I move it to see full program ?

I just clicked the program and moved it over hope this does not mess up my unit.

yes U read me correctlly as well.

when u said dscreen saver did u mean screen saver? on $4