Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to export a GarageBand Photo Podcast with the photos?

I do not own a Mac, but a friend does, and I made a GarageBand podcast with a soundtrack and photos on his Mac. When I went to export it (Share > Export to a Disk) it only exported the audio. Is there a way I can get the photos too? QuickTime, mp4, a slide show and many other formats will work for me. I want to be able to watch my podcast at home (Windows Vista) ASAP so thanks a lot for any help.

I also have an iPod touch: is there an easier way to export it to that because that will be fine, too.

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 1:38 PM

Try this:

User uploaded file

When exporting to disk and checking the "Set artwork to recommended size" button, my podcast included all pictures added to the "Podcast" track with a quite reasonable quality.

Regards

Léonie

5 replies

Dec 19, 2012 2:42 PM in response to léonie

I used AAC encoder, Musical Podcast, and I checked the box, but when I go to view the exported file, it is in m4a (audio only) format. If I double-click, it takes me to iTunes and simply plays the audio. I'm trying to get it to export as a picture slideshow with audio or something. It's annoying me! Thanks for the help, is there anything else I can try?

Is there a way to export a GarageBand Photo Podcast with the photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.