Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I own 2 Ipad Minis,1 upstairs w/husband,1 in my office downstairs. I want to work and order things on both, and I want my previously purchased books to appear on both minis. How to do this?

I own two Ipad Minis, 1 upstairs w/husband, 1 in my downstairs office. I want all my previoiusly purchased IBooks to be downloaded to both Minis (as wells as IOS apps). How can I do this?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.1), Thunderbolt display, Apple wireles

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 2:39 PM

6 replies

Dec 18, 2012 2:48 PM in response to sheridanfromboston

The new iBooks app should show you all your purchases of books whether they are on the device or not, if they aren't on the device an iCloud icon should appear at the side of the book which allows you to download it.

if your iBooks application doesn't show this, then you may not be logged into the same account on both devices.

I own 2 Ipad Minis,1 upstairs w/husband,1 in my office downstairs. I want to work and order things on both, and I want my previously purchased books to appear on both minis. How to do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.