Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need assistance

Help! I believe an ex employee whom set up our business dsl network may have illegally set up mobile device management on my phone. What can i do to fix my iphone and disable administration. Factory reset is not an option because i cannot backup any data or apps. ive tried icloud backup but progress is never made. ive also tried third party apps unsuccesfully. How can i regain control of MY personal phone???

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 1:05 AM

14 replies

Dec 19, 2012 12:16 PM in response to Jds1639231

Then you have a problem on your hands. If you're syncing your contacts, calendars, etc. with a cloud service, you will be able to re-sync those after you restore the phone in DFU mode (google for isntructions). Apps can be re-downloaded from the app store at no charge using the ID originally used to purchase them, as can music. You're going to lose any in app data, though.

Dec 19, 2012 1:00 PM in response to KiltedTim

several reason:

1: because of the situation with the work computers. 1 crashed, and on the other i was able to locate vmnet software, kismac (hacking), strange certificates and numerous hidden programs which i was denied acces. also encypted dumplogs being sent to an email address daily. the suspect is the who set up the dsl and had access to the router while employeed.

2. after doing research i learned that dvm can be setup via the router. makes sense cause no one has had access to my device which rules out spyware

3. system logs indicate remote connections and "peer connection" often while im researching.

4. sometimes my internet seems customized or as if certain information is blocked, also redirections.

5. google told me someone tried to access my gmail.

6. strange processes sometimes run and events occur which i cannot find information about. Example: when i first noticed strange behavior i kept hearing a beep and checked my system logs and they read NSBeep <>

7. Motive...(which i wont elaborate on) and capability

Need assistance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.