543 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 24, 2014 12:43 PM by Livanna
I figured it out! It still works, just have to do a different way!
- Connect your iphone to your computer
- You still have to save the files to your computer.
- Save the files to your iTunes ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Open "Tones" on our computer iTunes
- Select the ringtones you want
- *drag the songs a little to the right
- a bar on the right should open up
- *drop the songs to you device
(Just updated to IOS 7, took me a while to figure how to get my ringtones back)