Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i export my very important voice memos to computer?

I have just reinstalled Windows, so iTunes doesn't see them and asks me to delete all music and voice memo to sync.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:18 AM

9 replies

Dec 20, 2012 7:35 AM in response to Kavadera

If you reinstalled Windows, then as far as the iPhone is concerned you're connecting to a new iTunes library in which case all content will indeed be deleted if you allow the iPhone to sync. I don't know of a way to transfer voice memos other than during the sync process, so you may need to email them to yourself before you then set up your iPhone to sync again.

This used to the be process, though it may have changed with various updates to iOS:

1. From the voice memo screen click the silver button in the lower right corner. This will take you to a list of your voice memos.

2. Select the voice memo you want to share and press the large blue Share button at the bottom right of the screen.

3. Select Email and send to the appropriate email address.

Hope this helps.

How can i export my very important voice memos to computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.