Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting rows in PDF

I created a table with Numbers; however, being a beginner, I made many mistakes in its construction, and it's full of "bugs". I'm living with that, but I do want to delete one line and replace it with another. I have been unable to do that, but I did see an article that Apple's PREVIEW was one of the best tools for working with PDF files. Anyway, with or without PREVIEW, how can I delete a line from a PDF table that began with Numbers? Yes, I will make a replacement table...someday, but its length makes it a project that I'm not looking forward to.

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 9:53 AM

I should have mentioned that I am unable to highlight/select the row that I want to delete. That's part of the "bug," I guess.

4 replies

Dec 20, 2012 12:18 PM in response to Jeffrey Jones2

Jeffrey Jones2 wrote:

Go back to the original Numbers file. A PDF is not intended to be edited.

Thanks, but I bumbled and fumbled my way to that conclusion.That's the way I fixed it. I no longer had the original file, so I retrieved it from Time Machine, or I think that's what I did. I remember also clicking on "revert". Anyway, I somehow fixed it, and I'm learning how to avoid the mistakes I made in the past. I also made a great discovery: you can send a PDF file to Office Depot or Office Max, and they'll print a book for you. I'm now waiting for a call from Office Depot telling me that my Numbers' Users Guide is ready to be picked up. It cost me $23.46 for a 255-page spiral bound book. They said that they have been doing this for about five years. If I had only known before. The time that I wasted...

deleting rows in PDF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.