Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes 11.0.1 not playing 99% of songs from Match

I just updated to itunes 11.0.1 today. I have a large collection of songs in the cloud via iTunes Match. When I try to play songs, iTunes doesn't play them. For example, I search for albums by Sade. I have three Sade albums with about 28 songs in total in them. I click on song 1 from album 1. At the top of iTunes I see the player gear up and I see a small speaker icon on the left hand side of the song list alongside the song I am trying to play. However, the song does not play. And now the speaker icon begins moving down the list of songs, one by one, apparently trying to play them. Each time I try this test, it gets to the 26th song in the list before it plays anything. It is always the same song that is able to play. All songs have the "download from the cloud" icon next to them so I know they all exist in the same place. I have now tried this with multiple artists with the same result. I am unable to play proably 98% of my songs. ***?

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 11:07 AM

1 reply

itunes 11.0.1 not playing 99% of songs from Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.