Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

thanks that hepled i picked up the dvi to vga but now im stucked at sign on screen this is a friends kids macbook. Is there a way to boot past sign on screen or to a point of where i can use this with out a sign on we want to see if mack book is worth rep

thanks that hepled i picked up the dvi to vga but now im stucked at sign on screen this is a friends kids macbook. Is there a way to boot past sign on screen or to a point of where i can use this with out a sign on we want to see if mack book is worth replacing the lcd screen i cant get ther password

MacBook

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 12:48 PM

6 replies

Dec 21, 2012 8:03 AM in response to rbrown81

well its a shame you feel that way but its not stolen they bought a new lap top for him and i offered my services to fix it for them if they want it back was it worth the 200 dollars for a screen and i didnt want to get on his machine with out his knowledge asked for pass word but they were thinking it wasnt going to work i wanted too use it for parts thats why i got it originaly and then offered to repair it if its ok , so not every one in this world is bad

thanks that hepled i picked up the dvi to vga but now im stucked at sign on screen this is a friends kids macbook. Is there a way to boot past sign on screen or to a point of where i can use this with out a sign on we want to see if mack book is worth rep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.