Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Samsung Monitor/Tv

I've just bought Samsung Tv/Monitor SyncMaster T24B530, but when I connect it to muy MacBook Pro it doesn't look nice. It looks Blurred and color isn't right at all. Does anyone knows how to set it up or calibrate so as to fix this?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 6:37 PM

1 reply

Dec 20, 2012 7:27 PM in response to ricardodellacasa

First go to system preferences>displays, display tab and try different resolutions to see what looks best 1024X768 (probably 1280X800) and up. then go to color, unclick show profiles for this display (that is the built in display on your mac) you want to adjust the settings on your tv. Open color profile click in the display profile, select Color LCD for start click calibrate, then try other profile settings following the same procedure, as this seems to be a European model and I was not able to find any info in english. Please be sure to read your TV manual carefully. So I gave you some starting points. Hope this helps.

Problems with Samsung Monitor/Tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.