Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting purchase history to Excel for tax purposes.... Is this possible?

I would like to have an itemized list of my annual purchases in a user friendly spreadsheet. Scrolling through pages of purchases, and creating screen shots is not an option unfortunately.

Does anyone know if there is an export option? Either through the Itunes software or a web interface?

Cheers!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:46 AM

4 replies

Jul 14, 2013 6:14 AM in response to Santeria227

Santeria227 wrote:

I would like to have an itemized list of my annual purchases in a user friendly spreadsheet. Scrolling through pages of purchases, and creating screen shots is not an option unfortunately.

Does anyone know if there is an export option? Either through the Itunes software or a web interface?

Cheers!

As you noticed, the pages in the Purchase History are not copiable or printable or exportable.

Contact iTunes Customer Service, and on request they can email you the full listing. I am not sure of the exact format, but I assume it would be usable in a spreadsheet.

Sep 13, 2015 1:00 PM in response to ed2345

They email you the receipts in PDF format exactly as shown on purchase history. you then must take the same PDFs and copy paste them to your spread sheet. This method is quite tedious. I prefer to type it by hand. It's laborious but once you get it done you just have to keep up with it as the year goes on writing each purchase in your spreadsheet, which is a lot less work all at once than waiting till tax time. Just like all your other accounting you have to do all year its better to keep track as you go than to try to figure out at the end.

Exporting purchase history to Excel for tax purposes.... Is this possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.