Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie '11 project file won't load in iMovie

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offerred with the following issue. I'm having a problem with an iMovie project file in my Mountain Lion iMac. I started working on a new iMovie project yesterday and today it is not showing up in the list of projects in the Project Library in iMovie. My other projects still show up and this is the only one that does not. The project file "New Project.rcproject" is still located in the folder "Movies/iMovie Projects" and this is indeed the right project as I can see by the thumbnail picture. I forgot to change the name from New Project when I first created it. When I try to just open the file itself, it launches iMovie, but the project is still not in the Project Library. I'm hoping someone can offer a solution as this was about 4 hours of work, and I really don't want to have to start over.

Thank You

iMovie '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 9:12 AM

2 replies

iMovie '11 project file won't load in iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.