Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to iTunes DJ?

There's no way to pick a bunch of songs and start playing. It forces you to pick one of your playlists vs. create a random mix. This latest release lost one of the most important features!

When I select a bunch of songs and say play next, then hit play...it starts playing the playlist of the screen I last left vs. the songs that I just chose. I have no way to just play the songs I added to the "play next."

VERY disappointing. Is there a way I can revert back?

h

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:29 AM

4 replies

Jan 13, 2013 11:30 AM in response to hsamarin

I really hate what they've done to iTunes with Version 11. It is a huge set back and leaves me wanting to try to figure out how to reinstall earlier versions or to simply give up on it all together and seek another format. One used to be able to have guests pick upcoming songs with the "remote" application through iTunes DJ. That was removed. Also, you used to be able to use upcoming songs as a screen saver in the "cover flow" under View. Doesn't exist anymore. Who makes these decisions, and why has iTunes selected to regress rather than progress? Such a pitty.

What happened to iTunes DJ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.