Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5 just suddenly decided to not show any contacts...

My iPhone 5 just suddenly decided to not show any contacts in my text messages or phone calls, it's phone numbers only. But my contacts still appear if I open a new text message and start to type a name...click the name, and only the number appears in the new text. Anyone have any idea what I can do?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:23 AM

2 replies

Feb 17, 2013 12:30 PM in response to Sk8Dreams

I'm having this same issue. I have always had icould off except for the 'find my phone' app. I always have 'sync contacts' checked. I created a group of just my contacts and they are all still in my address book on my macbook. I've tried resyncing and the 'replace information on this phone' option to NO avail.

so frustrating! this just suddenly happened yesterday, I hadn't updated my phone or itunes for at least a month.

I don't want to use icloud because my wife and I share an itunes account and we don't want identicle phones!

My iPhone 5 just suddenly decided to not show any contacts...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.