plug in your ipod to the pc, get into itunes (i'm asuming), and follow the instructions below (see link). (You will need an iTunes acount. Very easy to create one, see list of instructions below.)
Open iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, you can download iTunes here.
- From the Store menu, choose Create Apple ID. Click Continue on the resulting screen.
- To proceed, you'll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Once you've read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to these terms and conditions."
- Click Agree.
- Complete the form to create your free Apple ID (which is what you will use to log in to the iTunes Store).
- The form includes security questions for your protection, and asks for an optional rescue email address. Providing a rescue email is recommended. Learn more about the rescue email address.
- Once you've filled out the form, click Continue.
- If you receive a warning that the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, follow theseinstructions about using an existing Apple ID instead.
- Provide a valid payment method and billing address. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.
- Once you've provided all the required billing information, click Continue.
- You will need to verify your email address. Check your email for a verification email from Apple.
- In the verification email you receive from Apple, click the Verify Now link.
- You'll be taken to the Apple ID page to verify your email address.
- Enter your email address and the password you used to create your Apple ID. Then, click Verify Address.
Message was edited by: reboundgirl3000